Dot Net Framework Developers - Bangalore - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Dot Net Framework Developers jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
* Hands on development experience in .Net, MVC, Web API or WCF
* Good analytical skills
* Data access using .Net
* XML data access and XML parsing
* C# object model – strong in .Net framework
* Hands on experience in VC++ would be an added advantage
* Knowledge of CSS and special extension like SASS is desirable.
* Good knowledge working with MS SQL Server – both in queries, SPs
Your key tasks
• Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager
• Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer
• Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms
• Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions
• Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements
• Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation
• Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project), ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project
• Coaches others in area of expertise. Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc.
• Creates and supports sales activities. Manages activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales
• Communicates with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrates the professionalism of the job family.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
1 – 3 years of technical experience and a Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
· Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
· Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area. Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.