Budget Coordinator - Mumbai - Pra Health Sciences
Pra Health Sciences as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Budget Coordinator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pra Health Sciences company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Budget Coordinator will establish Investigator budgets in clinical trial management system. The budgets are established in accordance with PRA’s interpretation of budget contained within the clinical trial agreement. The budgets established will support the Payment Specialists to ensure accurate and timely payments are made to investigative sites. Budget Coordinators are the liaison within the Investigator Grants team and project team. Budget coordinators should be detail oriented, have exceptional Excel skills, ability to multi-task, creative problem solving abilities, and an interest in budget analysis. Budget Coordinators are also responsible for obtaining payment forms and ensuring vendor ID numbers are established from the Accounts Payable department.
- Able to consistently surpass the requirements of the Budget Coordinator I and demonstrate an increasing level of autonomy
- Demonstrates effective time management skills; able to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal management oversight
- Demonstrates the ability to consistently perform high quality work with a lower level of management oversight than that of the Budget Coordinator I
- Understands the basics of how to create a budget.
- Demonstrates how to use Clinical Trial Management System to perform job functions and complicated issues with budgets and payment issues
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting or financial field.
- Read write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- B ach e l o r ’ s D e g r ee o r i n t e r n a t i o n a l equ i v a l en t .
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills; Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.