Associate Dsi Client Management And Implementations - Gurgaon - Blackrock
- Associate Dsi Client Management And Implementations
- Gurgaon HR
- 19 May, 2017 30+ days ago
Blackrock as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Dsi Client Management And Implementations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Blackrock company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
BlackRock Data Services’ (BDS) mission is to provide comprehensive data and insight for all investment and risk management needs of BlackRock and Aladdin business. Data Services Integration (DSI) within BDS provides two-way connectivity between our clients and core operations teams. DSI ensures all data services activities are guided exclusively by our clients’ needs and provides oversight for all new and existing data and client integration/implementations activities across the group. The Data Implementations team is responsible to evaluate, onboard, QC and enhance the data for BlackRock Solutions’ clients including Aladdin, Risk Solution, IAG and FMA businesses.
- Participate in BlackRock Solution’s client implementation data onboarding and ensure security level data is accurate, different vendor feeds are setup and all quality control reports are up and running prior to the go-live
- Participate in the investment management data processes and special Financial Market Advisory (FMA) assignments and projects from the data side
- Perform coverage analysis of RFP’s and model client positions
- Daily support of trading process with regard to data requirements for BlackRock and BlackRock Solution’s Clients
- Liaison with market data vendors and market dealers to obtain the most accurate data
- Interact with internal and external clients to serve as a financial security knowledge desk, managing expectations of service delivery, and provide superior customer service
- Understand data requirements and sign off on accuracy and content of files delivered by data providers
- Oversee the integration of complex Aladdin model inputs through new interfaces.
- Develop strategic partnerships with external providers to enrich data and enhance the inbound data platform.
- Identify client’s unique data needs and ensure relevant jobs are enabled to meet demand, and to provide custom solutions
- Constantly evaluate process and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement through driving of strategic enhancement efforts to find automation possibilities
- Maintain procedural documentation and update as necessary
- Partner up with Data Services Product owners to perform testing of in-house software and external vendor products related to BlackRock Solution’s clients’ asks
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Blackrock Solutions Relationship Managers, Institutional Client Business sales team members, and other client facing team representatives. Facing off to clients is also essential in relation to training, relationship management, and serving as a representative of data expertise within Blackrock.
- Candidate must possess and demonstrate a working knowledge of fixed income, equity and derivative instruments as well as finance with the skills and ability to work in an entrepreneurial and team oriented environment.
- Candidate must have enthusiasm for, and comfort with, working at a fast and furious pace while maintaining quality and the integrity of investment data.
- Candidate must be able to analyze and troubleshoot large data sets and query information from a vast database using technical skills (SQL/UNIX)
- Candidate must have at least 5 years in financial services interacting with Investment professionals.
- Candidate must have flexibility regarding their work hours
- Excellent communication skills is required to enable clear articulation while working with external clients
- This role requires travels, so the candidate must be flexible to be at client sites for several days.
- A college degree in Finance, Computer Science, or Engineering is required
- Knowledge of technical skills/programming language in addition to SQL and UNIX such as PERL, Python etc. is a plus
- Candidate must demonstrate existing track record is leading special assignments and projects