Customer Service Representative - Bangalore - Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Customer Service Representative jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Thermo Fisher Scientific company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
1. Perform day to day order processing and adhere to process SLA (Service Level Agreement) in terms of productivity, quality and Turnaround time. Achieving the target within specified time limits as set by supervisor Quality - Achieving the accuracy level as per the set SLA guidelines TAT. Adhering to daily turnaround time for orders as per the TAT guidelines.
2. Adhere to process related training manuals.
3. Provide inputs to the supervisor on any variations/discrepancies in the existing process training manual.
4. Update individual production, Query logs and any other process related logs.
5. Communicate with Client using verbal and/or written mode.
6. Ensure all Mandatory training are completed within the specified time.
Any graduate with minimum 0-3 year experience.
Proficiency in MS office.
Add on advantage if candidate have Order Management knowledge.