Database Administrator Dba - Bhopal - Online
Online as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Database Administrator Dba jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Online company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Comp. Science)
- MCDBA / MCT certification
- Minimum 5 Years in SQL Server Environment
- Has 5+ years of experience in database development and management, support in MS SQL Server environments.
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005/2008/2012)
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, PerfMon, DMVs, system sprocs)
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
- Technical documentation skills
- MSSQL/Oracle DBA certified Mandatory.
- SSIS ETL Tool, Configuration and Development
- SSRS Configuration and Development
- Migration Strategy
- Configuration SQL component
- Managing SQL server agent
- Configuration and Managiung Databases
- Configuration and managing instances
- implementing clustered instance
- Resolving concurrency
- Audit of sql server
- Importing and Exporting data
- Managing Logins and Server Roles
- Managing User and database roles