Career Trainee Service Strategy Analyst Chennai - Chennai - Daimler
Daimler as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Career Trainee Service Strategy Analyst Chennai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Daimler company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
CAReer – The Top Talent Program is the ideal start for a long-term career with Daimler. Being an entry-level professional training program, CAReer is targeted at university graduates or early professionals who want to get to know the company inside out and take on management and project responsibility early on. For more information please visit www.daimler.com/career/.
With this particular CAReer position, you will launch your future career in the department Customer Services”:
The most creative part of Service Industry, Service Strategy is the function responsible for keeping track of changes happening across Customer expectations, Market Intelligence and visualise innovative path breaking approaches with structured business case, roll out plans & ensure successful implementation. Proactive and Innovative Service Approach always ensures that customers are engaged across the Life Cycle, maximising service retention with repeat sales, increasing the Top & Bottom line. It is a world where your innovative and creative spirit will know no bounds.
Your tasks include:
- Manage, Track and Report Service Retention, Revenue, Contribution across Segments on monthly basis in relation to the Business Targets
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), Identify changing trends and plan innovative approaches for ensuring highest CSI on quarterly basis
- Monitor Competition activities in Field, Social Media and report on bi weekly basis to the Top Management
- Analyse the Business KPIs, changing Market Trends and develop Short Term and Long Term Strategy for Service Function on quarterly basis, to maintain the Leadership position in the Industry
For the international trainee program CAReer we expect:
- A solid university degree (ideally a Master’s degree)
- First professional work experience
- Excellent study results
- Several months of experience abroad and international exposure
- Excellent English language skills
You also need to convince us with your personality: We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and a desire for change, openness and the highest possible standards of integrity. You enjoy working in an international working environment and you possess a high degree of mobility and flexibility. You show a pragmatic and organized approach to work and finally, a high level of motivation to take on and enjoy management responsibility.
Furthermore, for this particular position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have preferably completed or are about to complete a degree in business & economics, business studies, vehicle technology, or mechanical engineering
- A major in the area of sales and marketing is preferred
- Preferably you have already completed an internship in the automotive industry
Please apply with your complete application documents by May 2, 2017 at the latest, including the following:
- Motivation letter and CV in English
- High school and university certificates
- Documented evidence of international experience abroad or international exposure
- Certificate(s) of employment
Please note that evidence of all documents listed on your CV needs to be provided. Furthermore, please consider that due to a system change you might have to create a new account in our recruitment portal for this position.