Operations Expert Avp Contract Mgmt - Jaipur - Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Operations Expert Avp Contract Mgmt jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deutsche Bank company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job ID: 3148085
Location: Jaipur, India
Deutsche Bank Operations International (DBOI) Global Services, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank, is the bank's global processing arm. Established with the purpose of building a world-class operating infrastructure for Deutsche Bank's global businesses, DBOI Global Services is an integrated network of six processing centers of excellence in the UK, USA, India and Philippines, delivering 24/7 support for the bank and its clients.
Position Overview Contract Management
Global Procurement – S2P – Source to Contract Operations
Assistant Vice President
Source to Contract Operations –
Within Global Procurement, Source to Contract Operations (S2C-Ops) is part of Deutsche Bank’s Source2Pay organization, responsible for defining and implementing End to End contracts management services for the bank. It includes the contract support activities, close association with various upstream function like Sourcing etc. S2C-Ops is responsible for defining and implementing the contract management activities related to post contract activities, manages contract compliance, create high visibility dashboards
The Contract management within S2C-Ops team reflect the process of managing spend against contracts, analytics reporting ,support contract upload in Ariba platform & intent to deliver services to internal stakeholders distributed across various BU’s.
The S2C-Ops team monitors manages contracts management, compliance management & support DB Sourcing initiatives.
Team Objectives –
- Support End to end contract management in Ariba
- Implement best in class analytics framework for contract related work
- Policy framework implementation for contract related documents
- Deliver contracted related thought process & help in transformation projects
- Drive contract management related activities across DB and support new initiatives.
- Good knowledge of Contract management lifecycle implementation across tools like Ariba, Oracle etc.
- Hands on experience in leading Source to Contract practices across & manage contract management team.
- Supports the upstream (sourcing function) teams to deliver to defined strategies and plans.
- Builds and maintains methods of contract reporting spend monitoring sufficient for trend analysis, benchmarking and recommendations, including high quality management information appropriate for up to Executive Committee review
- Define & proposed channel compliance based on proposed buying channel.
- Create visibility into various non - compliance to ensure the effectiveness of contract management and and escalates to senior management, where needed
- Runs RFX (RFP/RFI) processes in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, if required
- Present business case to senior management to obtain sign-off and project funding
- Develop/execute/contribute to enterprise-wide strategic initiatives, including savings initiatives, cost reduction, resource/location/outsourcing strategies
- Create presentations for senior audience
- Lead upcoming projects and on-demand tasks such as Spend against contracts initiatives, compliance framework or data requests
- Proven record working in the areas of contract management, sourcing initiatives, project management, accounting/finance, invoicing and consumption management
- Solid communications skills, comfortable interacting with senior management
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight as well as in a team setting. Work in global teams across different time zones and within a matrix environment
- Ability to think strategically/conceptually, outside the box (natural curiosity); while delivering bottoms-up analysis with a detailed oriented and tactical approach
- Accountability, delivery oriented, work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office standard applications, database knowledge
- Excellent experience in Excel (Advance level – pivots, vlookups etc.)
- Strong analytical and structured way of working
- Reporting skills over various hierarchical levels
- Willingness to challenge the status quo (to improve existing processes)
- Proactive, assertive and motivated team-worker in a global team
- Experience in invoice management or vendor/contract management in the financial industry
- An understanding of project management and the project lifecycle
- Ability to monitor, track and clearly communicate progress, escalating issues when appropriate
- Fluent in English (written/verbal)
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience
Degree from an accredited college or university (equivalent Diploma or work experience)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.