Associate Quality Manager Test Management - Bangalore - Thoughtfocus
Thoughtfocus as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Quality Manager Test Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Thoughtfocus company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Demonstrated career commitment to software testing with deep knowledge of latest testing theory and concepts, tools and solutions
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Expertise in test automation principles and techniques: BDD, ATDD, TDD, Code Coverage, Instrumentation etc.
- Skilled at architecting testing automation solutions to support agile product development.
- Experience in integrating test automation fully into the CI chain and how to keep tests healthy
- Experience with:
o Unit Testing frameworks like TestNG, Junit, Mocking solutions, etc.
o Testing frameworks for REST API
o BDD frameworks like JBehave, Cucumbur
o UI automation tools like Selenium, Selenium Grid, Sikuli, Applitools
o Code Coverage tools like Sonar, Jacoco, JSCover etc.
o Configuration management systems: Chef, Puppet, etc.
o Continuous Integration: Travis CI, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
o Collaboration and project management tools: JIRA, Confluence, Perforce etc.
o Version control systems: GIT, SVN
o Code Repository Management: GitLab, BitBucket etc.
- Ability to establish / enforce coding standards and automation best practices
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Independent decision-making and good judgment
- Strong time, interpersonal, people and facilitation skills
- Ability to operate comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a distributed agile team
- Min. of 8+ years of experience delivering test automation solutions for Server, Web and Native Mobile platforms
- Min. of 3+ years of experience in implementation of continuous delivery practices
- Proven experience in improving existing automation practices / frameworks to enhance scalability / maintainability
B. Tech, M. Tech,, MCA
The Automation Architect will be responsible for building and maintaining test automation infrastructure and solutions to enable and improve continuous delivery of a complex B2B/B2C platforms and productivity applications. This includes leveraging shift-left methods to understand a complex domain and product, implement appropriate test strategies leveraging code-based test automation for product checking, and address inefficiencies in current delivery practices through automation. As an evangelist for continuous delivery, you will be responsible for implementation of appropriate automation solutions and coverage for platform testing, continuous integration and deployment.
- Provide technical leadership to cross functional teams around Continuous Delivery practices
- Identify inefficiencies in current delivery practices and improve them through automation
- Investigate, recommend and implement tools to support continuous integration
- Propose and implement appropriate test strategies and automation solutions for product checking
- Use coding skills to implement test automation solutions for Unit, Functional, API, Integration, and Visual Validation
- Organize and coordinate test automation effort to development projects and product releases
- Work collaboratively with product owners, distributed engineering and QA teams for test automation rollout
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations.
To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of:
- Technical and process frameworks
- Target operating models
- Software and infrastructure
The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities.
Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you
The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals
Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery
A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.