General Manager Business Development - Noida - Pearson
Pearson as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the General Manager Business Development jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pearson company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
**D\- General Manager Business Development**
**DGM/GM B2B Sales**
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s alwayslearning and to our talented team who makes it all possible\. From bringinglectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we arealways reexamining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our ownbackyard or an education community across the globe\. We are boldthinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore newfrontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better\.By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass theseboundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for theworld’s innovations, personal and global, large and small\.
**Sales Quota owning role\.** Workwith marketing to devise mobilization strategies to create a pipeline ofprospective students looking to upgrade their skillsets\. Manage the conversionof the prospects to enrollment\. Maintain candidate inflow as per set guidelinesand standards set by Pearson and respective university partner\.
Assist working professionals in India forenrollment into our Open Enrollment Programs with various international partneruniversities and international faculty members\. The programs include both shortand long duration programs that focus on a general management perspective,specific skill sets or leadership development\.
**_Responsibilities_** **_Specific duties and responsibilities include,but are not limited to, the following\. Other duties and responsibilitiesmay be assigned\._**
- Lead B2B and B2B2C salesefforts for open enrollment programs with premium international and nationaluniversities
- Acquiring new accountsand achieving revenue plan
- Own lead generation andconversion processes; keeping in mind the overall departmental budgets
- Lead and nurture teammembers
- Communicate withprospective students via call campaigns, emails, face to face regarding theProgram\.
- Advise prospectivestudents using a consultative process\.
- Drive Utilization ofdatabase tools to efficiently track each interaction and the progress of allassigned leads\.
- Effectively followdepartmental lead management guidelines for all leads\.
- Effectively communicateindustry trends, quality of leads, and program updates for appropriatecross\-functional and departmental team members\.
- Actively participate inweekly meeting rhythms being prepared to discuss performance data, prospectiveapplicant concerns, and creative solutions to enhance team performance\.
- Conduct a self\-audit toensure efficiency and consistency of data base\.
- Monitor applicationprocess to ensure effective communication in tandem with application deadlines\.
- Business Revenues versusTargets
- Client AcquisitionTargets
- Learner AcquisitionTargets
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Engagement Depth
- Competition Understandingand Mapping\.
- Gurgaon, India
- Master’s degree; full\-time from a premier institution\. MBA preferred\.
- 8 to 15 years sales experience
- Must have worked, and demonstrated success, in sales quota owning roles before
- General knowledge of higher education and/or college admissions and recruitment necessary
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
**Work Locations: ** IN\-Noida\-Knowledge Boulevard Knowledge Boulevard Sector 62 Noida 210301
**Job: ** Sales
**Organization: ** Global Product
**Employee Status: ** Regular Employee
**Job Type: ** Standard
**Shift: ** Day Job
**Job Posting: ** Mar 8, 2017