Engineer Saas Cloud - Bangalore - Kollmorgen
Kollmorgen as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Engineer Saas Cloud jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Kollmorgen company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
QA Engineer - SaaS/Cloud
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Esko is looking for a QA Engineer position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to work on Cloud/SaaS solutions.
- Writing, executing, evaluating and maintaining regression test cases for JAVA based web applications.
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Create and upgrade regression test plans for each release/build
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- BE or MCA with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in designing and developing regression tests for complex web applications
- Should have good analytical skills and knowledge of QA practice both at conceptual and practical level
- Extensive experience in testing complex web application, preferably Java based web applications
- Experience developing and maintaining regression test suites through formal methods of test design to ensure optimal test coverage
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Defect tracking and use of test management tools
- Software development experience
- Hands on knowledge of a scripting language such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
- Good documentation skills which include writing user manuals
Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization : Esko
Job Function : Quality
Primary Location : Asia-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Schedule : Full-time