Bus Systems Analyst Sap Fico Functional Testing - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Bus Systems Analyst Sap Fico Functional Testing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IT Business Systems Analyst – SAP FICO Functional Testing
As part of the Medtronic Testing Center of Excellence, the global SAP Testing team serves the IT Test needs of Medtronic businesses across geographies. Medtronic business processes span across SM, FMB, PTP, APO, Make, MDM, ORF, Loaner and GTS. This role will be focused on delivering functional test development and execution for the FICO process area by leveraging the processes and toolset defined by the Test Center of Excellence, collaboration with business process teams and knowledge of SAP FICO business processes. Success in this role will require building and maintaining strong synergies with global project stakeholders, business users and process teams. Medtronic also enables and provides opportunities to innovate and bring in disruptive ideas which can help serve the companies mission and vision.
Job Title : Test Engineer
Department : Testing Services
Reporting to : Lead – Testing Services
- Responsible for test development and execution for System integration testing, validation testing and regression testing of FICO Implementation
- Assisting the business with user acceptance testing (UAT) and post Go-live support, when required
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality, consults with functional team in resolution of problem.
Compliance to defect management life cycle
- Collaborate proactively with global stakeholders such as business analysts, and other team members
for successful delivery
- Works under frequent supervision/guidance with review of objectives to be met
- Must learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical skills
- Must acquire knowledge of Medtronic Quality tools and best practices
- Contribute in knowledge management initiatives
- Ensure the deliverables meet Medtronic quality standards.
- Experience in analyzing business specification documents, test preparation and execution
- Experience in coordination and preparation of test data and assuring test environment are ready
- Experience in functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis and General Ledger
- Experience on SAP Interface testing from Legacy to SAP and SAP to Legacy with IDOCs and other Integration engines
- Understanding of integration of SAP FICO with other relevant SAP modules – FICO/MM and FICO/SD
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), methodologies and test processes and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Hands-on experience using HP ALM for test development, execution, defect management and traceability
- Hands on experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing and/or User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Good understanding of software testing principles, techniques and industry best practices.
- Should have worked with a global team in a diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility and accountability
- Excellent diagnostic, problem solving and issue resolution ability.
- Experience working with demanding deadlines and some degree of conflicting priorities.
- Experience in cross functional modules highly desirable
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager highly desirable
This role may require working in shifts based on the business need.
. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Graduation in Engineering (BE/BTech) or Masters in Computer Applications/Computer Science (MCA/MS) from a reputed institute/university.
Minimum 3 years’ of experience in SAP ECC and FICO