Associate Business Analyst Marketing Analytic - Bangalore - Novo Nordisk India
Novo Nordisk India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Business Analyst Marketing Analytic jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Novo Nordisk India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Join GSC Finance Team at Novo Nordisk and get a life-changing career!
About the department
GSC Finance was established in 2007, is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Finance & Procurement, Financial Planning & Analytics and Marketing Analytics for Head Quarters, Region Europe, North America, International Operations & Global Service Centre Bangalore.
Marketing Analytics is a part of GSC Finance and was founded in June 2013 with the idea of establishing a team consisting of dedicated marketing and analytics professionals. Through data analytics and insights, the unit supports the decision making process of the stakeholders across IO (International Operations), NNI (Novo Nordisk US affiliate) and Head Quarters (Denmark), spanning Marketing and Commercial effectiveness functions.
Ambition is to mature into a one-stop for all Business analytics services for Marketing analytics and commercial effectiveness. Marketing Analytics aims at offering services across the sales, marketing and commercial spectrum to all geographies, by nurturing talent for Novo Nordisk in accordance with the NN way.
The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardisation and efficiency
Main job tasks
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data
- Support in ‘sanitisation’ and ‘check’ of data file (particularly from IMS) before uploading into system & subsequent report generation
- Develop custom analysis tools in a variety of programming languages and applications such as Advanced Excel, VBA, Powerpoint, Access & SAP system (Business Warehouse or Business Objects) and IMS databases (MIDAS)
- Conduct quality check of various reports and analysis .
- Develop and implement complex mathematical and statistical models that relate sales or marketing activities to financial results
- Ad hoc reporting activities and participation in projects
- Ensure documentation is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality projects
- Prepare presentation and participate in meetings to deliver results and make recommendations
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Independently execute tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Strengthen and build Marketing Analytics intellectual property position
- Masters Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
- Under-graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (BTech).
- Good academic track records and grades
- 2+ years of experience in Pharma Analytics industry. Consulting experience would be a plus.
- Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan
- Execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation (sanitisation) and report generation
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams. Consulting experience a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
- Technical skills :
- Must have : Advanced level knowledge of Excel, VBA & PowerPoint.
SAS proficiency (SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Dataflux Web Studio, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Management Console, SAS LSF, SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide).
Working level knowledge of IMS MIDAS database -
Preferred : Knowledge of SAP ( SAP Business Warehouse proficiency, potentially also SAP Business Objects)
- Personal Skills
- Good appreciation of Commercial side of business
- Ability to undertake drill down analysis of key business problems and interpret results, generate insights and recommend strategies.
- Conceptual, analytical & tactical thinking, strategic thought process
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of the business
- Ability to naturally assume ownership of initiatives, requiring minimal supervision to consistently deliver outstanding results
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different geographies
- Conceptualize and think strategically with the ability to look beyond the data (insight generation)
- Consult, present, influence cross-functional team and make recommendations to senior management with courage and confidence
- The candidate is expected to exhibit a high degree of flexibility as the nature & timing of the assignment of deliverables keeps changing with the ever changing business dynamics
- Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we create value by putting patients first. Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.