Senior Vice President Domestic Corporates Group West - Mumbai - Bnp Paribas
- Senior Vice President Domestic Corporates Group West
- Bnp Paribas
- Mumbai MH
- 17 Feb, 2017 3 days ago
Bnp Paribas as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Vice President Domestic Corporates Group West jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bnp Paribas company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Build a portfolio of Large Corporate clients (companies over USD 500 Mn equivalent in turnover) across Western India while respecting the bank’s credit, compliance and profitability standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement marketing strategies (in consultation with the Group Head).
- Implement balanced growth
- Identify and track new customers
- Develop cross selling efforts
- Manage existing relationships
- Monitor quality of credit portfolio
- is primarily responsible for ensuring that customer due diligence has been completed to a satisfactory standard, and is kept up-to-date;
- makes an assessment whether starting a new relationship or maintaining an existing relationship with a customer is appropriate, in respect of the reputation and the money laundering/terrorist financing/sanctions/PEP risks, irrespective of the possible type of business the customer is currently doing or intends to do with the bank or, to the best of their knowledge, with other Financial Institutions. This assessment must be formalized in writing in the KYC package (qualitative [SBO] opinion describing the risks and their mitigants is mandatory in all cases);
- uses the KYC scoring grid and his/her judgment to determine the sensitivity, assisted by the Due Diligence Team. He/she provides the Due Diligence Team with the knowledge/details they need when contacts with their customers is required;
- submits the customer’s KYC file to the CAC (Customer Acceptance Committee), as may be required, and provides the CAC with all information and documentation it may require;
- assesses the relevance and appropriateness of offering and/or maintaining certain products and services of the Bank in view of the risk profile of the customer;
- must fulfil his/her duties in the detection of any unusual and/or suspicious transactions by his/her customer with due reporting to a Compliance Officer; and
- employs his/her best efforts to maintain a thorough knowledge of his/her customer from available documentary sources and regular direct contacts with them.