Peoplesoft Hrms Lead - Hyderabad - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Peoplesoft Hrms Lead jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)
is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Applicant Tracking and Onboarding Systems Maintenance and Control - manage access control, error monitoring and reporting for system interfaces, new release testing and administration.
Program/ Administration Support - Query resolution mailbox support via email channel, including policy issues, training to users and regular communication on Product/ technology upgrade and features.
Analyze and interpret information/ data to identify issues and provide resolution.
Regular maintenance, weekly content changes and manage Tier 2 escalations on the systems.
Partnership with Recruiters, Human Resources Business Partners and HR Service Delivery to leverage efficiencies in the Staffing process.
Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or related field
Minimum of 10+years of application production support / application development and experience managing teams
Proficient in PeopleSoft technical programming languages: SQR/SQC, Application Engine, PeopleCode, as well as Autosys
Oracle Cloud experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Self confident, self directed, and ability to work with various levels of staff and management
Skilled in problem solving and analytical reasoning
Ability to work well in a team-oriented, agile environment
IN-AP-Hyderabad-Building 11 Mindspace Cyberabad / 32120
JPMorgan Chase & Co.