Manager National Accounts Bdm - Delhi - Vodafone
Vodafone as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager National Accounts Bdm jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vodafone company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Primarily drive the fixed data business as a subject matter expert in circles for NC segment in unpenetrated accounts
• Identify and build business with prior specialized knowledge.
• Deliver the onfollowing products FLD, VONE C, Super Wifi, Cloud, SIP, PRI on order booking & revenue targets for the circle
• Explore ways of improving processes and content delivered to sales team for customer specific opportunities in fixed data/voice and other enterprise grade products.
• Look at innovative ways toscale level of support provided without compromising on quality of work being done.
• Provide periodic updates of the market/competition to the senior management teams with respect to the changes in the market dynamics.
• Drive the circle’s fixed line data business/target in unpenetrated accounts through funnel generation, pipeline management and closures the mapped account managers of NC segment.
• Accountable for fixed line data &voice sales and enterprise grade products, commercial processes, documentation and coordination among different teams to fulfill the end customer requirements.
• To cover all the mapped accounts for capability presentations, opportunity development and creation by leading customer interactions & supporting AM.
• Lead all large bids and RFPs for the Fixed Line Data/Voice and enterprise grade products like : VONE C, Super Wifi, Cloud, Sales Force Essentials, CRM, SIP for NC. To take care of technical, regulatory, commercial,financial and legal aspects of fixed line data opportunities
• Interface with Sales and other Business teams for effective commercial offer to the customer.
• Work closely and coordinate with all required internal teams (feasibility, commercial &project management) to fulfill the end customer requirement.
• Driving end to end sale of Fixed line data right from identification stage of the opportunity to closed stage
• Interface with both circle and corporate teams Developmental
• Work towards building capability withinthe team to handle the fixed line business, queries and also make the team independent of doing the same.
• To achieve order booking & revenue targets for Fixed Data/voice specific to the circle.
• To cover all scope accounts mapped for capability presentations.
• To cover all scope accounts mapped for opportunity development & creation.
• Identify and build business with prior specialized knowledge and support account managers of NC segment at the circle.
• Provide strategic, tactical and commercial support to all RFP and commercial proposals for Fixed Data bids and opportunities.
• Review, track and support the enterprise fixed line data business development in circle .
• Must have the ability to manage the highest levels of interaction with top levels of management, both internally and externally.
• Knowledge of specific areas - Sales and Marketing; Network operations; Market realities
• People based experience - Experiencein working in large teams of senior and junior level professionals.
• experience on Fixed line products like, MPLS/ILL/ IPLC/ NPLC/ PRI etc.
BE/B Tech (preferably Electronic & Telecom / Electrical) and/or MBA
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
: 24-May-17, 5:59:00 PM