Executive Assistant Ceo - Mumbai - Kpmg
Kpmg as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Executive Assistant Ceo jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Kpmg company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Roles and Responsibilities
all matters pertaining to the CEO & Chairman’ s office as below and not
diaries, calendar, contact database and managing itinerary.
- Support on
filling time sheets/expenses/Amex payments and follow up on payments.
- Schedule and
manage logistics/travel for all internal & external meetings.
- Assist in
KICS/other Risk related compliance as required.
- Follow up on
meeting action items and circulate reports.
- Managing the
Partner Mailbox for approvals and communication as required.
- Liaise with
respective teams to provide support where required with Presentations,
Reports, Client Coordination and other Communication.
contact with the leadership offices of other KPMG Network Firms.
Qualifications and Skills • Demonstrates the KPMG Values.
• Maintains highest levels of confidentiality and comes across as a mature individual.
• Experience in supporting senior stakeholders and coordinating with external clients.
• Ability to manage high quality output within limited timelines.
• Skilled to handle multiple priorities in an organized manner.
• Well versed with the KPMG Culture and offerings with a clear understanding of all policies.
• Good understanding of time zones, currency conversion, hotels and connects in other KPMG offices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Background
- 8 to 10 years experience in relevant role