Game Engine Developers - Hyderabad - Civil Maps
Civil Maps as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Game Engine Developers jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Civil Maps company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are Civil Maps.
Civil Maps, provider of 3D mapping technology for fully autonomous vehicles, has raised a $6.6 million seed funding round from Ford Motor Company, Motus Ventures, Wicklow Capital, StartX Stanford and Yahoo cofounder Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures.
Civil Maps’ mission is to make it possible for fully autonomous vehicles (SAE Levels 4-5) to drive anywhere smoothly and safely. Through artificial intelligence and vehicle-based local processing, Civil Maps converts sensor data into meaningful map information built specifically to direct fully autonomous vehicles. The company will use the seed investment to accelerate product development and deployment with a number of leading automotive companies and technology partners.
About the Opportunity :
This is an opportunity to work on some of the most exciting problems in the autonomous vehicle industry. Civil Maps is looking for a 3D game engine developer to grow its overall infrastructure. You will be interacting with a completely custom-made distributed computing framework, handling terabytes and petabytes of machine vision data, and millions of requests from robotic platforms.
In our interdisciplinary teams, you will get acquainted with the many facets of 3D map creation: data collection, geospatial registration, feature extraction, auditing.
Come work on novel challenges, learn and grow while helping Civil Maps achieve on-demand perception of the world around us.
We are hiring the professionals for the below skills:
Work Location : Hyderabad
3 D Game Engineer :
Job Description : 8-10 yrs of Experience
- 4+ years PC and/or Mobile game industry experience .
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ programming languages .
- Proven game design and programming skills .
- Strong math skills with emphasis on 3D math .
- Familiarity with Bullet Physics, Blender, Unreal game engines .
- Familiarity with Map/Reduce frameworks .
- Familiarity with parallel process architectures .
- Familiarity with Discrete Event Simulator frameworks.
- Familiarity with Queuing and Pub/Sub messaging architectures .
- Experience with game/app localization a plus.
- Experience creating mobile optimized code a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
This person will be responsible for design, development and testing of local and web-based 3D visualization applications intended for users in the geospatial community, including both front-end and back-end components. Enhancements, troubleshooting, bug resolution and documentation of new and existing code is required on an ongoing basis. This position requires working seamlessly within a small team of software development professionals and the ability to learn and adapt rapidly in order to support a dynamic research community.
- University degree in computer science, systems engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in 3D graphics and Infographics.
- Expert knowledge in low level languages and APIs C, C++ , OpenGL...
- Expert knowledge of modern web languages and libraries such as Java script, Web GL libraries, HTML5.
- Expert knowledge in Node.js, Python
- Advanced knowledge in UNIX/Linux based environments and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, team oriented.
- Good organization skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
Talent Acquisition Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹0.00 /year
- Hyderabad, Telangana