Visualizer Graphic Designer - Bangalore - Geek Creative Agency
Geek Creative Agency as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Visualizer Graphic Designer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Geek Creative Agency company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Geek Creative Agency is looking for Visualizer/Graphic Designer, to join us.
- What you’ll do:
- To approach your project briefs with an outgoing, energetic, and creative manner.
- Research is key, know your audience, your client and look.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts based on your client's requirements.
- Always be enthusiastic no matter the client, no matter the work
- Be a team player, and work alongside with copywriters, designers and account managers
- Be willing to learn and grow, learning new skills and understanding the new mediums for today’s technology.
- Working systematically and in an organized method on your projects helping meet with team expectations.
- Have the ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Ability to illustrate your idea in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually for your team
- Experience in designing projects from concept stage to final product, from digital to print
- Have experience in conceptual and design thinking
- Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once
- Able to naturally funnel criticism into results
- Have experience in digital, graphic and web design
- Basic illustration capabilities
- Knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, indesign & CorelDraw and other design based softwares
- Understanding of Responsive design
- Key understanding in concept, design and visual thinking
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design understanding and basics
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Having worked on Responsive design, UI/UX design is a plus.
- Education & Experience:
- 2-4 year's experience in a design/creative firm