Project Head Commerce Web - Kolkata - Maclean Technologies
Maclean Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Project Head Commerce Web jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Maclean Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
R* *EPORTS TO: CEO
E-Commerce project head
JOB PURPOSE: The Ecommerce Team Leader provides support of customer sales and service on the web for company product and ensures customers receive prompt, courteous and consistent “world class” customer service. The team leader has the responsibility of leading production teams comprised of production workers and/or program participants with disabilities and/or other disadvantaging conditions. Leads in such a manner to ensure proper set up of work flows, quality requirements and delivery expectations of the customer occurs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct supervision to all assigned workers and/or program participants. · Provide status reports based on input (donations) & output (sales/salvage).
- Regularly monitor ecommerce sites’ activities and report any situation that appears out of the norm to immediate supervisor. Situation may require contacting assigned IT personnel to work with program network system.
- Responsible for the safety of those workers in his/her work area adhering to safety procedures and policies of the organization. Assures that personnel assigned to work site are working safely, wearing appropriate personal protective equipment and adhering to applicable safety procedures.
- Investigates and reports findings of accidents to immediate supervisor and the appropriate safety personnel.
- Instructs personnel in the use of computers and computer software, scales, printers and other tools and machinery and equipment necessary for appropriate work production to meet daily production and shipping goals. Insures that personnel are following prescribed instructions and using proper tools and materials.
- Maintains quality checks to insure that processing and shipping metrics are being met. · Assures that outgoing products are counted and packaged according to postal or other
shipping services mailing/shipping requirements.
- Assist with time studies, job set-ups and work assignments.
- Input program participant daily production activity into agency’s participant payroll system as appropriate.
- Assists Work Training Services (WTS) staff in selecting work opportunities for program participants.
Last Reviewed: 5/14/13 Effective: 5/14/13 Replaces:
THIS IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT AND DOES NOT ALTER ANY EMPLOYEE’S AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT STATUS.
Goodwill Industries of the Valleys
Helping people and f* *amilies in our community achieve a* *better life through work and independence.
- Maintains an understanding of program participant abilities, interests and rights under the Virginia Human Rights Act guidelines.
- Consult with case management staff as needed to appropriately communicate program participant’s performance, behavioral progress/intervention and other related issues.
- Complete daily time/activity sheets; participate in completing program participant performance measurement’s evaluations and other pertinent documentations as applicable per person’s program participation.
- Make recommendations for program participant work assignments, disciplinary action, reassignments, and performance reviews as requested by WTS staff.
- Maintains responsibility for work site operations.
- Relate to staff members, workers and program participants in an ethical and professional manner.
- Responsible for all workers assigned to his/her specific work area.
- Maintain inventory of shipping supplies utilizing consistent replenishment methods— envelopes, labels, sealing tape, etc.
- Assist in other areas as needed and requested.
A* *DD ITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have a valid Virginia State driver’s license, be able to provide proof of insurance and have a DMV record with a minimum of 3+ points.
- Experience, C* *o mpetencies a* *n d* *Education:
At minimum a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) are required; additional education is a plus. Enhanced computer systems and software skills are a must. Prefer six months or more experience in sales shipping and processing using automated systems. Must be personable and approachable while being firm and direct when dealing with personnel, participants and customers.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Familiarity with selling methods online through sites like Amazon and E-bay is a plus
- Language Sk i* *lls
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills
Basic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- R* *easoning Ability
Basic Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Job Type: Full-time