Customer Relationship Executive For Noida Location - Noida - Onicra
- Customer Relationship Executive For Noida Location
- Noida UP
- 17 Feb, 2017 9 days ago
Onicra as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Customer Relationship Executive For Noida Location jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Onicra company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
1. Client Coordination: Coordination with customers on their requirements, explaining process and work flow
2. Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
3. Client Servicing: To be the SPOC for client on operational issues, follow-up with the Ops team to ensure timely deliverables to the Client.
4. Customer Feedback : Coordinating with teams to develop marketing strategies and provide customer feedback to product team.
5.MIS Maintenance: Managing the customer data and maintain regular MIS reports.
6. Initiatives to take to enhance customer experience by adding new features and benefits.
7. The ability to analyse and research information
8.Good Sales and negotiation skills
9.Competitor study and research analysis.
10.Helping business for on-board of new clients and defining their Scope of Work.
11.Attending client meetings, if required in some cases
Salary: INR 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Business Development Manager
Role: Business Development Manager
Keyskills: Client Coordination Client Servicing Customer Experience Research Analysis MIS Reporting Negotiation Skills Customer Relationship
Education: UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG - Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required