Legal Manager - Mumbai - Walchandnagar Industries
Walchandnagar Industries as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Legal Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Walchandnagar Industries company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Manager _ Legal (Mumbai)
1) Support the senior management team for Contractual and Legal Evaluation of tender enquiries, preparation and /or approval of tender terms and conditions.
2) Review of Bank Guarantees and other documents and assess legal implications and Risk Assessment.
3) Reviewing and handling litigations under civil, criminal and commercial laws and to make appropriate strategy for the same.
4) Drafting / Vetting of Plaints, Complaints, Written Statements / Claims /Counter Claim, Replies, Rejoinder & Affidavits etc in legal matters of the Company
5) Co-ordinate with Advocates / Counsels / Solicitors firm for their advice in respect of the legal matters of the Company and to engage appropriate Advocates / Counsels for legal matter of the Company
6) Review and handle ongoing Arbitration matters and other legal cases including cases under section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881/ Public Premises Act and make appropriate strategy for the same
7) Supports the Commercial Project Managers in fulfilling the commercial contract commitments from project start until the end of warranty.
8) Drafting and vetting of various legal documents like MOU, Agreement, Undertaking and Special Power of Attorney etc
9) Review and handle all property matters/disputes of the Company
10) Analysis of project contract details in relation to claim management/ Finalization of Claims for Arbitration
11) Support the systematic enforcement of legitimate claims against contracting parties,
Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies for risk and opportunity management together with project management
12) Support the senior management team for Developing risk mitigation and settlement negotiation strategies and to finalize claim strategies.
13) Representing Company before various forums with or without Advocates / Counsels along with or without seniors.
14) Providing advice on various legal issues involved in business and commercial transactions.
15) Support the senior management team for embedding legal and compliance standards and procedures throughout the organization.
16) Support the senior management to Develop, maintain, publish and archive clear and effective policies and procedures, guidelines and effectively address / ensure all compliances as per the applicable laws and regulations
1) Excellent organizing and collaborative skills
2) Good analytical and logical skills
3) Strong verbal and written communication skills with serious attention to details
5) Team Player
6) Adept at MS Office
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Legal Manager
Keyskills: Legal Arbitration Drafting Vetting EPC organization
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: UG -LLB - Law
PG - LLM - Law