Software Solution Architect Technical - Bangalore - Vmware
Vmware as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Solution Architect Technical jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vmware company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Software solution architect must have extensive experience in designing and development of business applications. The architect should have expertise in reviewing the applications and should be able to identify pitfalls/problem areas (if any) in the current architecture and propose new solutions. The architect should be able to design futuristic solutions with the available technology and should take the responsibility of the quality of the product. The candidate needs to understand business and technical objectives and design architectural solutions that fulfill VMware Project and Business needs.
The role needs excellent technical abilities and qualities such as active participation in problem solving, infusing new ideas and rallying teams towards improving efficiency in existing processes. The role will involve a high degree of interaction with Enterprise Architecture team and consultation activities to support various VMware IT teams in their project roll-outs. Must be an excellent communicator and should be working closely with Application Development and other architecture (Data/Domain/Integration etc.) teams to design and architect solutions in different platforms like Web and Mobile.
- Lead the high-level design and architect the solutions. Must navigate the team from the conception to the delivery stage.
- Work alongside with Programmers, Enterprise Architects, Leads and Senior Project Managers.
- Capable of coming up with quick solutions/decisions at ad-hoc and in agile environments.
- Understand the business needs, helping business in process of re-architecting and providing scalable solutions.
- Well-versed with Deployment strategies for distributed and multi-tiered applications. Knowledgeable in Network Deployment Architectures, Load balancing, Clustering.
- Develop long term relationships and trust with colleagues
- Know-how of modern web architecture principles. Candidates with extensive experience in web and mobile applications are preferred.
- Strong experience in MicroServices and hands-on experience in developing Middleware, SOA and Java Services
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system like Kafka/RMQ
- Expert level programming skills in Java/J2EE and framework like Spring and Liferay.
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Familiarity with security principles using SSL protocols and SSO Use cases using SAML
- Hands-on experience in ELK stack
- Knowledge of Python scripting
4-year degree (minimum) in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related discipline or Masters of Computer Applications.
Strong academic foundation and solid Programming Skills
Proven ability to architect solid architectural solutions.
Excellent communication skills and must be able to interface with customers as necessary.
Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Desire and interest in working with both local and remote teams.
Exposure to software architecture frameworks and methodologies.
Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Self-Driven and Energetic.