Clinical System Tester Contractual Basis - Chennai - Pra Health Sciences
Pra Health Sciences as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Clinical System Tester Contractual Basis jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pra Health Sciences company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Uses technical, industrial, and interpersonal skills to create case report forms (CRFs) for trials.
Responsibilities - Manages and supports the delivery of the full clinical data management system.
- Participates in requirements-gathering sessions with biostatisticians, data management, and study teams.
- Keeps up with trends in electronic data capture software to maximize productivity.
- Provides peer review and comments for test plans. trial environment.
- Interprets metrics and reports to identify potential issues.
- Testifies that a clinical system component has been validated and is ready for use in the live.
- Assumes responsibility for the creation, maintenance, and execution of test plans.
- Participates in or leads PRA initiatives as directed by functional management.
- Understands how to components of at least two clinical data management systems.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills
- Encounters problems that are varied but similar. Requires some fact-finding to define problem.
- Selects the best option from a set of defined procedures or based on precedence.
- Supports the achievement of goals through personal effort in own work area. Impact is limited to
- short-term achievement of goals.
Qualifications 2 years of clinical testing experience
Bachelor’s degree in a technological or clinical field
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.