Assistant Managar - - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Managar jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Process Overview *
FICC EM Rates and Currencies trade control process monitors for timely and accurate capture of trade data booked by the trading desk. As part of this process, the team will be supporting all trade activities – new trades, corrections and life cycle events, including novations and allocations.
Middle Office group has a strong track record for delivering a robust control environment while delivering innovative solutions to support new products.
Job Description *
The successful applicant will join BACS Middle Office team responsible for FICC EM trade control team.
Interact with the front / back office teams and be responsible for ongoing trade maintenance to ensure a robust control environment while delivering innovative solutions to support new products.
The applicant will be expected to understand and challenge team procedures to continually improve our support model.
- Coordinate and Execute GRC book of work, in line with pre-agreed project milestones/deliverables
- Working with management to action People, Process & Technology initiatives across the GRC function
- Report progress at an appropriate level – ensuring minimal overhead/maximum effect
- Identification and resolution of booking, system and process issues.
- Establish relationships across departments to ensure structures are appropriately captured for accounting, valuation and settlement purposes – approving new product initiatives
- Work closely with Traders to resolve Risk and P&L issues.
- Ownership of projects, resolving roadblocks, communicating updates to senior management.
- Ongoing trade maintenance e.g. resets pay downs, margin changes, trade and notional splits and restructuring in event of defaulted deals.
- Investigate and resolve pre and post cash settlement discrepancies and non-receipts.
- Implement improvements to the system infrastructure & control environment
- Education * PG / Graduate degree in finance from any university with minimum 60%
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range* Overall experience of 5-7 years with at least 2-3 years’ experience within Investment Banking environment
- Mandatory skills *
- Strong communication & negotiation skills across all levels of seniority including especially with the Trading desk
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results in a high pressured environment.
- Logical approach to problem solving and ability to priorities multiple tasks
- Proven analytical skills including data reconciliation and interpretation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with an ability to notice minor discrepancies / issues
- Ability to identify and deliver process improvements
- Can demonstrate good Excel skills (macros, formulas)
- Business knowledge with an ability to think out of the box,
- Prior understanding of Investment Banking industry
- Business Results: Client relationships, Analytical ability, Execution, Change leadership
- Personal Effectiveness: Communication, decisiveness, Energy & drive, courage, character, works to achieve success
- Desired skills * None
Job Location * Gurgaon
Posting Date : 02/05/2017
Location : IN--Gurugram