Trainer Hotel Hospitality Support - Hyderabad - Oracle
Oracle as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Trainer Hotel Hospitality Support jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Oracle company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Hospitality Support Trainer is a Subject Matter Expert in one or more Hospitality products who helps to maximizes employees’ effectiveness by ensuring that support employees have thorough knowledge of products, processes and systems, and effectively use problem solving skills for troubleshoot and resolve problems. The trainer will report to the Trainer Director.
- Conducts training for new hires and existing employees based on training plans developed for the organization
- Conducts classroom and on-line training on products, support tools, processes and policies updates
- Generates reports and tracks progress of trainees and during training period
- Maintains a level of expertise regarding products, business processes and systems, and has a thorough understanding of training programs and operational metrics
- Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from employees and management
- Conducts training needs analyses based on gaps assessment methodologies providing solutions and follow through training plans
- Develops assessments which are tied to class objectives
- Prepares lesson plans, training aids and manuals relevant to training materials
- Communicates and coordinates with other trainers and contact center personnel located globally
- Has the ability to solve problems and to identify opportunities for training through the use of analytical and critical thinking
- Handles high volume of training content and multiple projects with aggressive timelines
- Effective applies industry standards and adult learning principles in the design, development and delivery of training
- Has the availability to travel domestic or international to deliver training in different sites where based
Associate or bachelor degree.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer support or related functions
Minimum of 2 years of experience in Hospitality support
Fluent in English
Strong Food & Beverage Micros products knowledge
Previous experience in training or adult learning
Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to teach and inspire staff
Must be able to travel up to 30%
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Customizes and delivers education services to external customers.
The Staff Consultant/Instructor is responsible for the success of their assigned Oracle project/training events and committed to superior customer service. They are expected to participate in the development of plans for continuous personal and professional growth. Control aspects of the customer event (i.e. instruction, application implementation, environment, setup etc.) to ensure success. Produce quality deliverables on a project (i.e. assessments, communication, curriculum development, Tutor, eLearning). Continually develop capacity to deliver services that add value to the customer and grow their understanding of basic concepts. Provide support to project team, project management, and upper management. Meet utilization targets. Travel as needed.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. BS or equivalent functional or professional experience preferred. Has obtained or is working towards applicable industry recognized certifications (OCP, CPA, CPIM). Has 1 plus years technical or professional experience using Oracle products, methods or related software.