Hris Analyst - Bangalore - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Hris Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Responsibilities will include
• Based on the project scope identified by Predictive Analytics Director or Leader, develop data collection plans and gather the data set from reporting team or HR & Finance systems.
• Using statistical and data mining tools, drill down the data gathered and identify key factors to attribute to predicted value such as turn over, quality of hire, job performance and employee engagement level.
• Understanding business needs and problems through effective communications and improve accuracy of the prediction models.
• Partnering with Reporting team and Analytics team, validate data accuracy before and after the analysis.
• Continuously learn cutting edge statistics, data mining and machine learning technology, share the learning with the team and apply the knowledge to the projects.
• Proactively monitoring HR data to identify opportunities for additional analysis.
• Recommend enhancements to HR reporting tools to do advanced analytics; work with HRIT on implementation.
• Develop and execute control plans to monitor the accuracy and effectiveness of the predictive models and optimization solutions for HR and Business.
• Ability to translate data into meaningful information.
• Ability to visualize the data & solutions, as simple and easy to understand for the customers.
• Strong interest in Human Resources and Data Analytics.
• Action oriented and quick learner behaviors.
• Bachelors degree or relevant certification desired
o Data Science
o Data Mining
o Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
• Software skills of Python and/or R is mandatory.
• 7-8 years work experience in an Analytics, Statistics, Data Mining or Marketing Analytics function is a plus.