Analyst Finance - Mumbai - Jlt India
Jlt India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Finance jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jlt India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson India
Analyst – Management Accounting
Deputy Manager/ Manager
Span of Control
To ensure completion of all allocated accounting tasks to ensure smooth month end close process.
- Bank receipts and payments accounting including bank reconciliation.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the General Ledger to provide statutory and financial reporting
- Assist in finalizing month-end related closing entries (Provisions/ Accruals/ Prepayments, etc.) and posting accounting entries in Smart Stream.
- Assist in preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assistance in Production of monthly management reporting pack and relevant schedules to support finalisation of accounts.
- Assistance in analysing of financial trends, variance analysis, monthly performances vs. forecast
- Assist in finalisation of Annual/statutory Financial Statements and provide audit reporting support.
- Time management and delivery within challenging timescales.
- Clear communication of business performance.
- Maintain and work towards a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong relationship building with JLT employees in Operating entities
JLT India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Jardine Lloyd Thompson group (JLT). The JLT group has two main lines of business Employee Benefits and Insurance Broking and has its presence through owned companies in over 36 countries and through a network its presence is in over 100 countries.
Management Accounting provides end-to-end accounting support to the operating entities of the Group. This includes the preparation of first draft of financial statements/monthly MI pack (including Board packs) for review by the onshore Finance Directors/Controllers.
Framework & Boundaries
Delivery as per agreed and defined operating standards
IFRS, local entity GAAP & accounting concepts & practices
- Frequent interaction with reporting authority for strategic direction and to provide update on progress and discuss operational matters
Within the company:
- Frequent interaction with stakeholders from operating companies for reporting and technical guidance
Outside the company: None
Desirable: Diploma in IFRS
Essential: Smartstream, Essbase, HFM
Desirable: Post qualification experience of 0-1 year in accounting
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Good analytical abilities
Desirable: Influencing and negotiations skills
Primary Location : Maharashtra-Mumbai-Supreme Business Park, Powai
Job : Finance
Organization : Finance
Job Posting : May 19, 2017, 4:42:51 AM