Cybersecurity Operations Specialist Network Security - Bangalore - Maxim Integrated
- Cybersecurity Operations Specialist Network Security
- Maxim Integrated
- Bangalore KA
- 17 Feb, 2017 1 day ago
Maxim Integrated as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cybersecurity Operations Specialist Network Security jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Maxim Integrated company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
The Cybersecurity Operations Specialist will report to the Chief Security Architect and will assist with the development and implementation of standard operating procedures which support prevention, detection and response to information security risks and threats. This role would be based in Bangalore, India.
- Responsibilities will include the deployment and management of security solutions such as vulnerability scanning tools, log aggregation & analysis tools, data loss prevention systems, firewalls, intrusion prevention devices and others.
- Assisting with the design and operation of information security compliance monitoring, reporting and improvement activities to ensure compliance and effectiveness both with internal security policies and external best practice recommendations.
- Serve as point person for all information security related incidents and investigations and actively managing and improving the cyber incident management process.
- Responsible for the operational management of security products and services including firewalls, networks, third party connections, encryption technologies, patching, certificate management, anti-virus, email security controls, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, virtual private networks, and identify access management.
- Ownership of network security architecture and secure connectivity.
- Responsible for remediating security gaps following up on non-compliance and ensuring operational activities within IT services follow information security best practice.
- Provide the technical expertise and oversight of security tool/appliances deployment and implementation.
- Ensures security compliance and meets all service-level agreement requirements
- Reports security performance against established security metrics
- Proactively drive the implementation and monitoring of controls necessary to ensure operational processes are performed and are effective to protect the environment from all forms of malicious cyber activity.
- Implement tools and processes to systemically provide visibility into conformance with standards and KPI’s.
- Provide forensic analysis and troubleshooting to assist in the containment and remediation of security incidents working with the Incident Response team
- Perform IDS monitoring and analysis, analyze network traffic, log analysis, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms
- Experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Ability to work with data Scientists on brand new analytics and implementation of these analytics into an existing framework to enhance existing SOC operations.
- Host-based forensics and malware analysis experience. Candidate must possess excellent written communication skills and the proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Bachelor degree in an information technology discipline or equivalent IT experience required.
- Any relevant IT or security certifications including CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH or SANS certs are expected.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
- Requires demonstrable background in: security products and technologies; security engineering, networking protocols and data center; security analysis and investigations
- Expert level understanding of malware kill chain and pervasive threat attack methods and remediation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem solving skills and a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrable ability to analyze network packets and log data
- Experience with Splunk, ElasticSearch, Tripwire, Wireshark or other analytics tools a plus
- Experience with McAfee ePO server, Dell KACE and Infoblox a plus
- Programming experience in scripting languages such as Windows PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc, highly desirable
0% - 10%
Relocation Assistance Available
Visa Sponsorship Available