Itd Services Pep Manager - Bangalore - Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Itd Services Pep Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Schneider Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In a very fast growing environment (+ 7% growth in 2016), The IT Services Lign of Business is looking for a Manager in charge of the management of existing offers process (PEP).
This position will build and drive the PEP process for ITD Services for the portfolio of DCS products (UPS, Cooling, PDUs).
The PEP Manager will reinforce the Services BOC and lead the pool of Project Managers in charge PEP requests.
- Manage the Services BOCs (Board of Change) as BOC administrator
- Manage a team of Project Managers in charge of PEP/PWP projects for ITD Services
- Lead Complex Product Evolution Projects and or new offer creation projects relating to DCS equipments
- Build Services BOC function within ITD and GFS organization. Establish all processes and connections within =S= (Services Supply Chain, Quality, R&D, Sustaining ). Benchmark with other =S= organisations.
- Influence and manage remotely local and global cross-functional team aiming to reach Cost, Quality and Lead-Time objective and drive services business growth
- BS or BA required /MBA preferred/ PMP certification preferred
- Marketing and Technology background
- 10 to 15 years experience with international exposure with a minimum of 3 years in a business role
- 3 years in an international project/program management role. Direct management experience would be preferred.
- Engineering / Technical / background would be a plus
- PMO + OCP process experience will be key to be successful in that role
- Remote Management
- Ability to influence, convince, take decisions, synthesize and report up to the Senior Management and down to the Project Team
- Provide leadership and direction to the team members in a complex shared resource environment, leveraging competencies all around the world , earning the credibility of the organization
- Drive Change management and leverage best practices providing momentum to the execution and build the trust of the team