Team Lead Access Management - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management
Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Lead Access Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Team Leader – AM Centralized Access Control Utility
PURPOSE · The purpose of the job is to ensure Effective management of employees’ access to various applications, Role based access control ensuring timely access and Enable controlled governance by standardizing procedures and guidelines for recertification of applications / profiles and reporting
§ Raising application and shared drive access based on role and profile template
§ Monitoring to ensure completion of access request
§ Ensuring application and profile Re-certification on a periodic basis
§ Perform pre-audit checks related to employee access
§ Reconciling employee access to job role to HR files
§ Control report preparation and management reporting
§ Partner in access control projects –
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND % TIME
- Creation of role based profile templates
· Monitoring to ensure completion of access request
· Ensure to document procedures and identify requirements for additional controls as required.
· Good on MIS & Reporting requirements.
· 100 % adherence to procedures to ensure any exceptions are flagged to Operational control team
· Ensure adherence to operational procedures to complete task in an accurate and timely manner.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS · Minimum qualifications Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/other related background) · Minimum experience Min 3+ years experience in Financial Services environment for OA and 5 years for TL · Key competencies must indicate competencies essential to do the job: o
People, Performance & Relationship Management. Foster team work & build high performance team. o
An acute awareness of the high risk, time critical and complex nature of Asset Management and ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & MS Outlook. o
Uses initiative & readily questions. o
Must be very detail oriented. o
Good written & spoken English communication skills. o
An appreciation of control and quality issues. o
Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams
- Result oriented, accepting responsibilities and challenges that take them outside their comfort zone.
- Have positive outlook and a desire to stretch themselves & team to achieve both personal and functional success.
- Escalate timely as & when required. o
Job Data Entry
Primary Location IN-KA-Bangalore East-Platina 3 / 86856
Organization ASSET MANAGEMENT
Job Type Standard
Shift Night Job
Employee Status Regular
Corporate Brand J.P. Morgan