Payment Api Product Development Manager - Pune - Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Payment Api Product Development Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pitney Bowes company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Join Pitney Bowes as Manager Product Development
Years of Experience required- 13 to 17 years
As an Engineering Manager, you will be part of the Pitney Bowes global leadership team for one of our Enterprise Software Product. With direct responsibilities for a team in Noida you will help develop and deliver to the product roadmap balancing the deliverable and capability. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology trends. If this type of position motivates you, we are eager to hear why you are the right person for this role!
- Lead on all the 4 areas of software product development
o Architecture design
o Quality assurance
- Hire, mentor and grow top technical talent.
- Participate in roadmap planning and establish execution rhythm by leading teams.
- Constantly deliver product releases in globally distributed environment collaborating with local and remote stakeholders.
- Be agile and lead change from the front.
- Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline education from IITs/RECs or equivalent.
- 13+ total years’ experience in developing and delivering products from mature product companies.
- 5 years’ experience in managing product development teams including 2 years of managing people and technology in product companies.
- Excellent large-scale design and implementation skills with broad and deep experience in algorithms, performance tuning and multi-threaded programming using anyone of Java / C# .Net / C++ for desktop, cloud and mobile based product development.
- Must have expert knowledge in Enterprise Software product development, Design patterns, UML, and global business outlook, with exemplary experience in management of technology teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
Pitney Bowes , a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Know more about us-
Who we are- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDHx_0OV6D4&list=PL06B89F1DD8A5475A
Pitney Bowes Diversity Initiative- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osYLqcU2JsQ
Pitney Bowes India Leadership- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cuGAjpDAI
- Computer Science, Engineering or relateddiscipline education from IITs/RECs or equivalent.
- 13+ total years’ experience in developing anddelivering products from mature product companies.