Senior Analyst - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management
Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Asset Management (AM) line of business is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with client assets under management of $1.7 trillion. AM serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its two sub lines of businesses, Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management (GWM). For wealthy individuals and families, Global Wealth Management offers personalized financial solutions that integrate investment management, capital markets, trust services, and banking.
For over 160 years Global Wealth Management has offered customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world.
- SME in the function involved - in-depth understanding of the processes/activities, query resolution and handling stakeholder queries.
- Ensure reports are prepared on a timely basis with a very high level of accuracy & quality through the use of automated reporting tools and processes
- Ability to understand the requirements of onshore partner & assist the team in maintaining the existing reporting procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the reporting process.
- Prepare management reports and supporting other functions for management meetings
- Maintaining a very high level of competency when reviewing data and reports, and quickly identifying and rectifying both data and format issues
- Have foresight & understanding of business terms & requirement
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple support teams both locally and globally
- Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of the Reporting processes
- Provide weekly & monthly and adhoc reporting to senior management to give an oversight of the activities on business drivers
- Address various ad-hoc analyses
- CA/MBA with more than 2 years of experience
- Basic experience with Excel
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Uses initiative and readily questions.
- Good time management skills.
- An appreciation of risk and quality issues.
- Control Oriented.
- Proactive, positive approach towards work.
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Primary Location IN-MH-Mumbai-Prism Towers / 31002
Organization ASSET MANAGEMENT
Job Type Standard
Shift Evening Job
Employee Status Regular
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Analyst. Job Openings in Capgemini for Analyst, this job opened at 05 May, 2017. Looking for Travel Consultant for Mumbai location Experience 3 years minimum Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus Ability to interact, communicate ... (Read more about Analyst - - Capgemini)
Research Analyst. Job Openings in Barclays for Research Analyst, this job opened at 20 Jun, 2017. Liaise with BCB (UK) senior management to obtain feedback on support levels and quality of output and build improvements into the research.... ... (Read more about Research Analyst - Noida - Barclays)
Senior Analyst. Job Openings in Dunnhumby for Senior Analyst, this job opened at 02 May, 2017. Guide and direct analysts in realising efficiencies and creating standard processes, such as ways of automating code, removing manual tasks, or re-engineering... ... (Read more about Senior Analyst - - Dunnhumby)
Senior Financial Analyst. Job Openings in Microchip Technology for Senior Financial Analyst, this job opened at 29 May, 2017. Accounts Payable Service Tax Refund working Preparation of E-TDS return Preparation of Bank Reconciliations Booking and follow up Credit Card Transactions ... (Read more about Senior Financial Analyst - - Microchip Technology)