Engineer Platework - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Engineer Platework jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
· Assist in the continuous improvement of existing solutions/products from analyses of gathered information to site installations and customers
· Advise on the solution/equipment / product to use while proposing a client solution
· Achieve results through the global organization
· Participate in design work and customization of the solution/product for each new client / situation
· Stay informed about competitors’ products / solutions and client needs to enable prompt and correct adaption of product functionality
· Assist operations with manufacturing problems and implementation of low cost sourcing
· Troubleshoot complex problems related to manufacturing and activities that occur on site
· Adjust optimal technical solutions to each specific project to fulfill customer needs and requirements
· Develop and create necessary documentation including customer documentation
· Develop systems/improves methodology/systems to minimize/prevent technical problems with the overall aim to improve technical performance
· Represent and support both the global as well as regional interests while ensuring complete compliance on FLS guidelines
· Participates actively in team environment and contribute to successful completion of team goals
· Expect to travel 15-20 days per year to meet customers & suppliers for technical
discussions / inspection / trouble shooting
· Job Location: Chennai
· Qualification: BE/BTECH (Mechanical / Structural Engineering)
· Minimum 10 years in design and manufacturing of equipments like ducts, chutes, vent pipes, bins, hoppers & few years of site exposure in solving technical issues.
· Knowledge and skills with in IT tools like Autocad, Solidworks and STAAD, is expected. SP3D knowledge will be an added advantage.
· A deep and broad knowledge of the technical and production processes, materials and global quality standards
· Should be able to lead and work in teams
· To be able to Decide and initiate action,
· Expected to deliver results and meet customer expectations
· Good in English at 'negotiation level' both written and orally
· Expert in documentation which meets the quality standards
· Conceptual thinking, visualization & technical problem solving ability
· Good knowledge on other disciplines (Layout and civil) will be an added advantage.