Layout Coordinator Mills - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Layout Coordinator Mills jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
· Assist in the continuous improvement of existing layout solutions from analysis of gathered information from site installations, customers and competitors
· Be involved and participate in team discussions with colleagues globally
Prepare guidelines related to the area of responsibility for the plant design to provide optimum and cost effective solutions
· Act as the Layout specialist within the area of responsibility (vertical roller mills in finish grinding)
· Give training and support to new employees – both globally and regionally
· Study the proposal with the proposal engineer to ensure a safe transfer of relevant correspondence and technical data
· Ensure the timely execution of different tasks related to GA drawings and project documentation.
· Meet with Plant Layout staff to explain the project status within the area of responsibility
· Assure on time delivery with quality of deliverables by checking the GA documentation during the execution phase (regular checks and GA reviews)
· Forward Change Request to Project Management and support Project Management in technical clarifications.
· Participate in design review / coordination meetings/correspondence with customers to clarify complex Technical issues to customers and initiate agreed design changes
· Represent and support both global as well as regional interests while ensuring complete compliance on FLS guidelines.
· Facilitate communication and alignment within the Global Project Engineering Group.
· Expect to travel 15-20 days in a year to meet customers & colleagues for technical discussions and solving technical issues
· Job Location: Chennai
· Qualification: BE/BTECH (Mechanical Engineering)
· Minimum 12 years in leading, coordinating & engineering execution of finish grinding system particularly vertical roller mills including layout, platework & few years of site exposure in solving technical issues
· Knowledge and skills in Autocad, Solidworks is expected, SmartPlant 3D and STAAD will be an added advantage.
· You have deep and broad knowledge of international standards like OSHA, ATEX, regional safety standards and documentation standards.
· Should be able to lead and supervise
· Should be able to relate and network at global level
· Deliver results and meet customer expectations
· Good in English at 'negotiation level' both written and orally
· Conceptual thinking, visualization & technical problem solving ability.
· Good knowledge on other disciplines (Product, Electrical, Civil) will be an added advantage.