Professional Snr Psc - Bangalore - Novo Nordisk India
Novo Nordisk India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Professional Snr Psc jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Novo Nordisk India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Finance & Auditing
Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Join Global Finance Team at Novo Nordisk and get a life-changing career!
About the department:
GSC Finance Bangalore was established in 2007, is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Finance & Procurement, Financial Planning & Analytics for Head Quarters, Region Europe, North America, International Operations & Global Service Centre Bangalore.
The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardisation and efficiency.
- Order handling: - Converting Free text requisitions to Orders
- Handle mailbox and phone calls
- Handle invoices discrepancies (MRBR blocks, Verify/clarify)
- Catalogue optimisation
- Update Purchasing Portal and e-Procure News where relevant with info to end users regarding own professional area
- Support end users in e-Procure.
- To be able to perform the control /Review for Price block Approval on weekly basis for commodities handled by PSC-IN and follow up on non-compliance of the same
Main Job Task:
- Ensure that KPI’s are met on various tasks
- Should ensure that daily operation tasks have been completed on daily basis
- Convert free text requisitions to orders within 24 hours of receipt
- Follow up on orders and customer queries.
- Follow up on invoices and credit notes.
- Follow up with the LOB for goods receipt on order and invoice from the vendor.
- Be part of duty roster for mails and phones and handle the requests from end users seeking advice
- Handling Order confirmations to the generic mailboxes.
- Invoice questions and Reply from vendors on questions generated by purchasing assistant
- Experience in efficient handling (Review and Control) of SARBOX Compliance.
- Face of the team in the quarterly Meetings on Feedback cases involving, preparation of presentation, and explanation to the stakeholders etc.
- Analysis of Quality of the Feedback cases created by LOB and handled by LOB.
- Handle order confirmations of all commodities.
- Handle Frontline support to LOB and closely work in collaboration with Corporate Sourcing to provide quality support for queries related to suppliers and products.
- Handle queries related to eProcure system and provide support to HQ and affiliate stakeholders.
- Involve in Process training for new joinee, stake holders on the process knowledge
- Any Bachelor/Master Degree from a well-recognised institute
- Good academic track record and grades
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in working with procurement, Supply Chain Management and/or Supplier Management
- Experience from working in ERP systems – preferably SAP
- Preferably experience in procurement operations
At Novo Nordisk, we create value by putting patients first. Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
15 March 2017