Software Engineer - Bangalore - Hortonworks
Hortonworks as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hortonworks company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Apache Ambari is completely open framework for provisioning, managing and monitoring Apache Hadoop clusters, Ambari offers an intuitive collection of tools and APIs that mask the complexity of Hadoop, simplifying the operation of clusters.
Hortonworks, along with members of the Hadoop community have answered the call to deliver the key services required for enterprise Hadoop. No matter the size of your Hadoop cluster, the deployment and maintenance of hosts is simplified using Ambari.
At Hortonworks, We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about solving complex and interesting problems in distributed computing, large-scale system design, user interface design, etc.
- 7+ years of hands-on software design, implementation, and test experience
- Proficiency in Server Side Java with experience in Large-Scale Distributed Systems
- Expert knowledge of RESTful services design, development, and testing
- Experience developing service APIs for external consumption
- With Also strong competencies in data structures and algorithms, along with a technical fascination for how things fit together with modular design
- Clean coding habits, attention to details, and focus on quality
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Working knowledge of Hadoop or other big data solutions
- Recognized contributions to open-source projects
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
i. implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies;
ii. protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
iii. execute particular security processes or activities;
iv. ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken; and
v. report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
About Hortonworks (NASDAQ-HDP)
Hortonworks is a leading open source technology company powering the next generation of data applications. Our 100% open source platforms (HDP and HDF), powered by Apache Hadoop and Apache NiFI, provide an open and stable foundation for enterprises to build and deploy big data solutions. Hortonworks is the trusted source of information for Open Source Data projects and along with the Apache community is making the extended Hadoop ecosystem robust and easier to manage and use. Hortonworks provides unmatched technical support, training and certification programs for enterprises, systems integrators and technology vendors.
For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com
Hortonworks and HDP are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and it's subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability. Hortonworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with VEVRAA and Section 503 regulations. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )