Product Line Manager - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Product Line Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As part of FLSmidth’s ongoing focus to maintain and expand our position as a world leading supplier to the cement industry, we have established a Product Line Manager function that comprises all product related responsibilities. For this function we are seeking a Product Line Manager for Material Handling Equipment.
As a Product Line Manager (PLM), you will be responsible for the product line and your focus will be to improve the competitiveness of your products.
You will track market performance (order intake, revenue, CM, quality, claims, customer feedback) and use your knowledge to develop, maintain or discontinue products. Your responsibilities will comprise:
· Close tracking of performance of own and competitors products
· Market forecasting
· Development of value propositions
· Active support of sales in proposing and selling the product including making compelling product presentations
· Active participation in development of marketing plans, sales materials and Product Strategies
· Establishment of performance guarantees and warranties in collaboration with other Product Line Managers as well as Engineering
· Support Global product Line management to develop strategies for product development, go to market and product supply chain
· Experience from Cement or Minerals industry would be an added advantage
· Good understanding of customer's needs and a thorough knowledge of FLSmidth equipment and functionalities
· Sound business mindset & strategic thinking
· A positive can-do personality
This is an outgoing job where you apply your commercial and technical skills in an extrovert role as liaison between FLSmidth and our customers