Client Centre Exec Sales - Bangalore - Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Client Centre Exec Sales jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Standard Chartered Bank company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The purpose of the role is to
- Meet the business objectives initiated by the respective country CB business
- Customer focus need-based selling
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve personal sales target
- Segment focus, customer focus needs-based selling
- Focus is to generate sales of anchored product (secured/unsecured as mandated) with bundling, along with cross-sell as mandated
- Focus on anchored product (secured/unsecured as mandated) with bundling, mainly focused on outbound activities
- Can take referral support for business as per laid down process
- Focus on cross-sell opportunities as mandated
- Operational quality - Errors free customer application & documentation
- Responsive and responsible selling
- Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance – Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum qualification should be Graduation.
- Sales experience of at-least 1 year in the FMCG, Office automation or Retail Banking industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in handling Home Loans of a Bank would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 03/03/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.