Senior Manager Program Management - Bangalore - Walmart Labs
Walmart Labs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Manager Program Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Walmart Labs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Samsclub.com is the eCommerce platform that powers Walmart’s Wholesale warehouse format where customers are called “Members” and typically include businesses and resellers. These Members usually buy in bulk and buy frequently which enables them to competitive rates, special services and deals/promotions/cash back in return.
As a part of the Samsclub.com engineering team you will impact the shopping of our Sam’s Club Members to build solutions that will enable a seamless, highly scalable omni-channel experience for a multi-billion dollar enterprise. You impact the SAM’s Club business directly in driving marketing strategies to enable the member to shop and check out with the best user experience.
As Program Manager for Samsclub.com you would be responsible to:
- efine, monitor and improve critical to success metrics for the success of the program
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Plan and manage multiple parallel projects
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Apply best practices to the software development lifecycle for projects based on experiences with a number of agile and blended approaches, as well effectively coordinating the implementations across teams using very different approaches
- Interact with Project Sponsors, Project Stakeholders and multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver complex features
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies for SAM’s club.
- Ensure consistent and transparent status updates with all stakeholders (engineering, business, product, leadership)
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS/PhD in any stream – Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related program and/or technical program management in a software applications environment
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules.
- Prior experience with agile methodologies
- A first-hand working knowledge of current web technologies
- Strong Java/J2EE development track record
- A good understanding of CS Fundamentals, Data Structures, Algorithms and Problem Solving
- Understand the product and project management space
- Experience across the product development SDLC
Employment Type: Full Time
Req ID: 809996BR