Devops Cloud Software Tester - Pune - Avaya
Avaya as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Devops Cloud Software Tester jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Avaya company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
DevOps Cloud Software Tester
Position Details and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be part of the Agile software development & testing team delivering into a DevOps toolchain. Individual and team responsibilities will include:
- Designing, implementing, unit/automation testing , integrating, deploying software to various cloud environments and providing end to end solution test coverage.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) implementation for full automation and operational support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various platform and application issues.
- Working effectively with others both inside and outside the team, including daily scrums and monthly demos. Required Skills:
- BE/B.Tech or Master’s degree in Electronics & Communications, Computer Engineering or closely related field
- 4 - 8 years of experience in testing of User Acceptance Testing, White Box Testing, GUI testing, Functional and Regression testing (SIT), Black Box Testing, Database testing (basic SQL), API testing, SOA testing
- Having good Knowledge of SOA methodology and Web service testing using any automated testing tool.
- Performed Web services Testing using SOAPUI, Rest Client, RESTLET and Postman.
- Automation skills in Java/Python/Ruby
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in an Agile team
- Good problem solving abilities and strong passion to learn, succeed, and excel Highly Desirable:
- Experience in Agile/Scrum testing
- Experience with a DevOps toolchain
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, or other public cloud provider(s)
- Proficiency with SQL or no-SQL databases
Experience in telecom/VoIP domain would be an added advantage.
4 - 8 Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Master degree or equivalent experience
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.