Associate Engineer - Pune - Embionics
Embionics as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Embionics company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About The Company: Embionics is a electronic product design house committed to serve predominantly in home security , industry automation and Transportation verticals. Embionics expertise in M2M space is entrenched in every phase of product development life cycle. This amalgamates Idea conceptualization, Necessary platform (hardware + software) identification, developing POC (Proof-Of-Concept) for specified requirements, System design and development, Compliance testing, Support for manufacturing and mass production.
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: Stipend during 4-6 months internship upto INR 4000/month.
Post Internship INR 1.2 LPA - 1.56 LPA (permanent employment will be purely on performance basis)
Target Batch Passouts: 2016
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(ECE/EEE)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Participation in the design and scheduling process.
- Programming Development of the assigned tasks.
- Testing verification of implementation.
- Intricate knowledge of electronics.
- Good knowledge of C programming language.
- Knowledge of tools like Orcad or Pads would be good to have.
- Aptitude test.
- Offline Assignment.
- Technical interview.
Last Date To Apply: 24 April 2017