Tech Lead Python Django - Bangalore - Mahindra Comviva
Mahindra Comviva as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tech Lead Python Django jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mahindra Comviva company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As a Team Lead at Palmleaf, you will have the opportunity to work on a
highly-scaled distributed system with uptime in excess of 99.99%. As a team
lead, you will face some of the most difficult challenges in modern software
engineering. You will lead a team of engineers who will power the platform
relied on by millions of users.
We leverage cutting-edge tools and software. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment, multi-disciplinary, you will find this role highly rewarding.
You will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable platform
- Not only provide technical and architectural leadership, but coach and
mentor team members and enable them to achieve a high level of success
- Collaborate with other departments to help solve development challenges
- Participate in full software development lifecycle and write code that
is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Analyse and troubleshoot issues that arise
- Minimum 4-5 years of hands-on application development experience
- BE/B-Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience leading a team of engineers and managing applications
- Hands on experience architecting/design, developing enterprise SaaS applications using Python/Django backend technologies
- Hands on Experience designing DB Models and integration with Postgre/MySql DB’s
- Hands on Experience with ESB (Mule or any other ESB)
- Hands on Experience with Enterprise Integration
- Experience in low latency, high throughput distributed systems
- Experience with monitoring and debugging distributed systems at scale
- Strong experience architecting and developing backend services for mobile and webapps
- Proven development experience in backend/front end technology, including concurrency and performance
- Experience working with automation tools (Build/Deployment/test)
- Experience/Knowledge about modern frameworks, technologies
- Effective in working with strong technical teams, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Nature of Employment Employee