Country Cobam Specialist - Bangalore - Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Country Cobam Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Standard Chartered Bank company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Department: Commercial Banking (CB) COBAM
COBAM specialist, CB Middle Office
Associate Director, CB MO
- Core contributor within a specialist and dedicated in-country team in managing critical operational processes
- Deliver quality, risk management, efficiency and effectiveness of the Global MO models
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Business & Process Change
- Implement delivery of MO change projects and improvement/ remediation programs
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work closely with management to implement the change
- Core contributor to ‘Speed to Market’ New-To-Bank Client Onboarding, CDD Renewals and Static Management delivery and process with the aim to improve ‘time to revenue’ and client service experience
- Troubleshoot difficult cases with the relevant stakeholders. Proactively identify potential issues/ concerns and escalate to management for attention/ support.
- Contribute to the teams’ BAU productivity at the highest standards
- Work in partnership with Associates to implement the Global MO model between the countries, regions and hubs, ensure uniform approach towards implementation of Global MO Model and adherence to DOIs
- Close collaboration with Shared Utilities and various networks to achieve transparency and consistency of execution of the end state operating model
- Effective relationship and key stakeholder management with and across the networks to address issues/ concerns
- Work in partnership all relevant stakeholders effectively within the end-to-end CDD/ MO process
- FCC, CDD CoE, CB Middle Office, CDD Risk Managers, CB segment heads, RMS and CCGs, Operational Risk, HR, Legal & Compliance departments
- Product partners in the region
- Group Internal Audit, Risk & Controls Governance functions and relevant regulators
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum Graduation Required
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 05/05/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.