Senior Designer - Bangalore - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Designer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are seeking a senior level talented Designer to create simply amazing experiences for our customers. We take a human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience. We work on a wide variety of products, domain and applications to keep you engaged, challenged and learning. For example, (1) We conduct ethnographic studies to understand consumers’ unmet needs for home comfort and security, and apply these insights as we develop products and associated Apps, (2) we conduct ergonomic studies to inform the design of our safety harnesses and fire fighting gear, (3) we collaborate with operators at major shipping terminals to design control systems for greater security and safety.
This is a newly created Honeywell User Experience ( HUE ) Design Studio in Bangalore, India. It is a unique opportunity to build a world-class experience design group at a Fortune 100 company. As a top candidate, you will support user experience design initiatives on SPS ( Safety & Productivity Solutions) products globally, and contribute directly to creating the next generation of user experiences on a wide variety of consumer, commercial, medical and industrial products. HUE delivers an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point. We use well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will be responsible for user experience design on major ACS products (home thermostats, security and fire systems, building management systems, mobile scanners) and systems. You will work with our portfolio of brands to create branded seamless experience across user touch points. You will collaborate with other experience designers in an interdisciplinary studio that applies best practices to achieve world-class results. Together, we will create design strategies, advanced design concepts and deliver outstanding products to market. The variety of our businesses and applications will challenge your creative talents and our global footprint will expose you to diverse cultures and developing markets.
What You Will Be Responsible for:
- Leading Experience Design on major SPS projects, working with other HUE designers across the SPS businesses and collaborating with external design partners.
- Providing a clear, consistent voice on end-to-end user experience design to project teams and stakeholders.
- Creating and executing user-centered designs for products and services that differentiate our brands in the marketplace around the world.
- Executing UXD best practices throughout the product development process.
- Collaborating with other HUE disciplines, including graphic design, interaction design, and usability specialists in nurturing a world-class organization.
- Model Honeywell core values and behaviors.
As a Lead Designer, you will need to have the following talents, skills and experiences:
- Fluency in User Centered Design best practices
- Strong portfolio of applying user-centered design practices in product development.
- Demonstrated experience; successfully scoping, planning and executing projects in accordance with a phases and gates development process.
- Demonstrated experience leading, developing and managing significant user experience design projects.
- Experience in understanding and synthesizing user needs using a variety of practices.
- Experience in design strategy, trends and how they apply to brand and product planning.
- Experience in evaluating products using: design trends, heuristic reviews, competitive benchmarking, formative and summative usability studies.
- Demonstrable talent in developing industry-leading user interface designs.
- Experience creating low-fidelity to high-fidelity user interface models and prototypes.
- International experience working with regional businesses and design teams is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Digital Product Interface Design or related degree from a reputed design school/University.
- 7 or more years of experience in user experience design of products.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio or concepts and commercialized products.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork attitude.
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc
- Experience with observational user research, ethnography, insighting and synthesis is a plus.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Sketch, Axure,,, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment