Wells Infrastructure Support Analyst Itso - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Wells Infrastructure Support Analyst Itso jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team responsible for IT Support of a number of Shell’s key Enterprise Solutions which are key business process enablers.
WellVantage – Shell has developed WellVantage, a set of innovative drilling technologies that combine real-time data, remote operations and drilling automation. These modular systems are designed to help Shell and its partners to improve safety, increase operational efficiency and control the costs associated with drilling.
PCAD – Business critical security solution which provides secure inter-connection between the office network and local secured Production and Wells environments.
The purpose of the Wells Infrastructure support analyst is to provide 2nd level IT reactive and proactive support for the WellVantage and “PCAD” IT solutions, ensuring 24*7 seamless service delivery.
- In this role you will be required to work based in Bangalore as part of a Global 24*7 team. You will be providing proactive and reactive IT support for the End User Computing components.
- You will follow established ITIL processes and procedures (Incident, Problem, Change, Request) and deliver services in accordance with SLA Targets.
- You will be required to participate in the out of hours on call Rota and work in compliance with information security policies and procedures
- You will provide input to the architecture team on any redesign or engineering work for the solutions being supported.
- You will communicate and obtain agreement from system custodians for planned change activities
- You will routinely perform compliance internal audits and participate in external audits.
- You will manage software and system licenses
- You will facilitate technical and end-user trainings as necessary
- You must be highly motivated with good communication skills with proven ability to work within a team environment and ability to work unsupervised
- Adheres to the Company change management process in the communication and coordination of changes that impact any Company production computing systems.
- Develop and implement processes as required to ensure that work is delivered to high standards and review quality assurance processes to enhance performance
- Track performance through measuring business performance and the achievement of Wells IT objectives and goals
- Must be committed to continuous improvement of Wells IT capabilities by challenging TLS Wells IT operational concepts and processes
- Business awareness – to understand the critical processes and schedules of the customers’ business.
- Maintain Technical awareness – ensuring that a broad understanding of the business services dependent on each part of the infrastructure is maintained, in a constantly changing environment.
- Support structure awareness – to maintain an understanding of the in-house support structure and it’s integration with the various supplier organizations providing the end to end support for the solutions.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Graduate in Computing/Engineering
- ITIL Certification
- MCSE Certification
- 5+ years experience in a wide range of IT technologies: Active Directory, DNS, Windows Server/Client, WSUS, Citrix, AntiVirus (Symantec, Trend), VMWare.
- Awareness and experience with HP and Fujitsu servers, Netapps filers, iSCSI, NFS, Cisco routers, Switches and VLANs, Firewall, Security, Compliance
- Proven ability to interface with vendors and influence 3rd Parties for the delivery of IT services
- In addition to demonstrating the requisite knowledge and experience in industrial IT support, the ideal candidate will also have the ability to work with a global team in a complex, technical environment where attention to detail and excellent communications skills are required. It's also essential that the candidate has the ability to work unsupervised within different environments.
- Previous experience delivering IT services (Applications and Infrastructure) to the Wells or PCD disciplines
- Customer focused approach with excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure and efficiently multitask