Avp Decision Analytics - - Hsbc
Hsbc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Avp Decision Analytics jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hsbc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Title: AVP Decision Analytics
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
- To assist INM RBWM Risk team deliver annual financial targets by providing key analytical input to risk decision making.
- Support INM Risk effort on the AOP, RAR and CoRWA.
- Deliver analytical projects that improve understanding of portfolio and markets.
- Develop early warning framework to identify risk in the retail asset book.
- Responsible for retail risk regulatory returns. Returns can be both standard format and bespoke.
- Generate analytical reports that explain changes in reserves, NCL rates, asset classification, staging, expected credit loss etc.
- Master’s degree (preferred) in Economics or Statistics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in risk analytics.
- Should be able to work with tools such as SAS etc.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India