Marketing Manager Paid Social - Gurgaon - Uber
Uber as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Manager Paid Social jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Uber company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What You'll Do:
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook & Twitter.
- Setup & execute paid social acquisition campaigns across cities.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies.
- Work closely with Facebook & Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools such as TUNE/Google Analytics
- Experience with optimization tools such as Nanigans/Smartly
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.