Senior Clinical Research Associate - - Covance
Covance as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Clinical Research Associate jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Covance company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Are you a Clinical Research Associate professional with extensive site monitoring and study site management experience in India? If yes, we would like to speak with you!
By joining our Clinical Operations team, you will work in a collaborative environment with the flexibility to pursue different clinical trials involving various compounds – giving you an excellent overview of best practices across the industry. Clinical Research Associates manage all aspects of study site monitoring according to Covance SOP, GCP, and ICH guidelines, including pre-study qualification and initiation visits, routine monitoring, close-out of clinical sites, and maintenance of study files.
- All aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plans
- Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organization of meetings and other tasks
- Negotiation of study budgets with potential investigators and collaboration with Covance legal department with statements of agreements
- Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs.
- Case Report Forms (CRF) review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. We began operations Asia Pacific in 1988 and today have more than 1000 employees in 14 countries across the region. Through our discovery, nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
At Covance, you will join like-minded professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities. At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
We welcome your application and believe this decision may be the most rewarding career move you will ever make!
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
• In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with three (3) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
• Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
• Thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures
• Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
• Minimum of two (2) years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits)
• Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
• Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
• Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and negotiation skills
• Computer competency
• Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
• Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
• One (1) or more additional years of experience in a related field (i.e. medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing) is preferred
Therapeutic area experience in Ophthalmology and rare diseases.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.