Software Engineer - Hyderabad - Ncr
Ncr as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ncr company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
JD for GG 9:
TITLE: Software Engineer
LOCATION: Hyderabad, India
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Primary responsibility is to develop high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers. This individual will serve the “Software Engineering” role on an Agile team.
- Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitates ease of support.
- Diagnose, isolate, and implement remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code.
- Identifies and implements process improvements in Engineering practices.
- Utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools.
- Provide input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training.
- Conduct unit tests, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional/nonfunctional requirements
- Analyze, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participates and leads code review sessions.
- Create high fidelity estimates of their own work efforts.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- Considered subject matter experts in their chosen field.
- Participates with industry groups, stays current with technology and industry trends, disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in software des
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Relevant graduation or post graduation.